Event Info Book Now

Field Day returns to Victoria Park on Sunday 29 August 2021, as part of the APE Presents programme.

Headlining our comeback, BICEP take centre stage with their scintillating live show - a London festival exclusive that will see the pioneering duo debut material from their critically acclaimed album Isles as it was intended - for the big stage.Joining BICEP on our Victoria Park return will be Floating Points (Live)The Blessed MadonnaMaribou StateMall Grab and more. 

With a decade-long history at East London’s most famous park, our partnership with All Points East completes an evolutionary cycle, uniting two of London’s leading festivals and marking out the next chapter in Field Day’s illustrious story.

----

Please note that there may be additional measures in place to ensure the safety of staff and guests in relation to COVID-19 which may vary according to health and safety and government advice at the time of the Event (and your breach of any of these may lead to you being refused Entry and/or ejected from the Event).

----

Nearby Accommodation
Start Date

Sun, 29 Aug 21

End Date

Sun, 29 Aug 21

Restrictions

Age: 18+

Event Website Field Day Website
Tickets

Gates Open: 12:30pm – please note the gates will be open approx. 30 minutes early for those customers who select Primary Entry

General Admission
> The essentials for your experience at Field Day. 
> This covers general admission through the main entrance.
> Access to an extensive range of food and drink, plus toilets in the main arena.

Primary Entry
>  Your Field Day ticket with a little extra. 
> Be the first to check out the site, with entry up to half an hour before the gates open to General Admission customers.
> Access to an extensive range of food and drink, plus toilets in the main arena.

VIP
> Your Field Day experience, elevated. 
> Entry via our dedicated VIP lanes. 
> Be the first to check out the site, with entry up to half an hour before the gates open to General Admission customers.
> Access to main arena and All Points VIP.
> Field Day hosts a special bar, first class food, enhanced seating and toilet facilities.
> Soundtracked by exclusive DJ sets from TBC.

VIP View
> An extra special Field Day experience. 
> Access to our exclusive VIP standing viewing area to watch East Stage performances. 
> Leave and return from the VIP viewing area into general admission as you wish.
> Entry via our dedicated VIP lanes.
> Be the first to check out the site, with entry up to half an hour before the gates open to General Admission customers.
> Access to main arena and All Points VIP. 
> Field Day VIP hosts a special bar, first class food, enhanced seating and toilet facilities.
> Soundtracked by exclusive DJ sets from TBC.

Subscribe to our newsletter